CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"Weird Reference Questions" From the Library


All of these are real and provide proof that a "better idiot" can be invented."Do you have a list of all the books written in the English language?""Do you have that book by Rushdie: 'Satanic Nurses'?" (Actual title: "Satanic Verses")"I was here about three weeks ago looking at a cookbook that cost $39.95. Do you know which one it is?""Can you tell me why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park Sites?" hahahaha...what a bone head!"Do you have any books with photographs of dinosaurs?" hmmm...I don't recollect any camera-toting cavemen...do you?"I'm looking for information on carpal tunnel syndrome. I think I'm having trouble with it in my neck." (No...that's your brain miss-firing.)"I am looking for a list of laws that I can break that would send me back to jail for a couple of months." (I know...how about shooting yourself? That would get you life in prison!)"I need a color photograph of George Washington." (Ok...hold on...I'll check with the caveman...)"Is the basement upstairs?" (Asked at First Floor Reference Desk) This one gets the golden stupidity award!

0 comments: