CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Actual Calls



Customer: I've been ringing 0700 2300 for two days and can't get through to enquiries, can you help? Operator: Where did you get that number from, sir? Customer: It was on the door to the travel centre. Operator: They're our opening hours.
Caller: Can you give me the telephone number for Jack? Operator: I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about. Caller: In the user guide it clearly states I need to unplug the fax machine from the wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Can you give me his number? Operator: I think you mean the telephone point on the wall.
Caller: Does your European Breakdown Policy cover me when I am travelling in Australia? Operator: Doesn't the name of the product give you a clue?
Caller: If I register my car in France, do I have to change the steering wheel to the other side of the car?
Caller: I"d like the number of the Argoed Fish Bar in Cardiff please. Operator: I'm sorry, there's no listing. Is the spelling correct? Caller: Well, it used to be called the Bargoed Fish Bar but the 'B fell off.
Then there was the caller who asked for a knitwear company in Woven. Operator: Woven? Are you sure? Caller: Yes. That''s what it says on the label: Woven in Scotland.
On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box told a worried operator: I haven't got a pen, so I"m steaming up the window to write the number on.
Tech Support: I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop. Customer: OK. Tech Support: Did you get a pop-up menu?" Customer: No. Tech Support:OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu? Customer: No. Tech Support: OK. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point? Customer: Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'.
Tech Support: OK. In the bottom left hand side of the screen, can you see the 'OK' button displayed? Customer: Wow. How can you see my screen from there?

0 comments: