CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

What A Woman


ORLANDO, FLORIDA - The once voluptuous and popular cover girl, Missy Bossmund has decided to accept the appointment of judge for the upcoming Hooters Bikini Contest. Missy stated “Heck if I feel up to it, I’m liable to put on my T-Back and give those “youngsters” a run for their money!” Ms. Bossmund was thrown out of the high society circle after having a torrid love affair with her former look alike Sally Struthers. Missy thinks her public will understand the consequences of passion and forgive her, and is very hopeful to be “back on top” again. Ms. Bossmund also stated “there is no proof to the rumor that she likes her partner to Tickle Her Fancy”. Pictured here 20 years ago with one of her gentlemen callers. “One thing for sure,” Missy added, “I ain’t no push over… But I can be had!”

0 comments: