CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bring Your Kid To Work Is A Godsend Says One Papa


Bring Your Kid To Work Day was a great success. A large number of students participated. Johnnie Walker took all six of his younger kids to work. It turned out to be a record day for the aluminum can collecting guru. "These kids can really hustle!", said Walker. " Normally I bring in close to $3 dollars a day but with the Childrens helping me out I done scored over $10bucks in a single day. Shoot, They should be letting them kids go to work with there old man more often". Walker said. With profits up over 300% in one day it was a great boost to the economy, “I think we should do this once a week and then I can sit on the front porch and get caught up on current events.” Walker said as he stashed the $10 Bucks in his pocket.

0 comments: