CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007


The Gift Of Knowing You

There are gifts of many treasures
For both the young and old,
From the tiniest little trinkets,
To great boxes filled with gold.
But, put them all together,
And they could not stand in lieu,
Of the greatest gift of all
The gift of knowing you.
When your times are filled with troubles
Sadness, grief, or even doubt,
When all those things you planned on
Just aren't turning out.
Just turn and look behind you
From the place at which you stand,
And look for me through the shadows
And reach out for my hand.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
I would love to introduce you to a sweetheart of a lady called Blk Busty.She lives in the U.K. but if you read her pages lately that may surprise you.Audrey has one of the biggest hearts I have ever come across.Audrey is very compassionate,sweet, and kind.Audrey always makes me smile and does wonders for my heart and soul.Audrey has been there for me through so many hard times, and yet we only met a couple months ago.I love you Audrey~

0 comments: